If you wish to request for strains, please contact Yasunori Sasakura () to check if stock is available.
* To order adults, fill in the quantity and click "To order" to add it to your cart.
If you want to change the quantity, click "To cancel", fill in the new quantity and add it to your cart.
|transgene (derived organism)||
• Sleeping Beauty transposon (Salmonid)
• DsRed (Discosoma striata)
• Minos transposase (Drosophila hydei)
• pBluescript (plasmid vector)
• SV40 polyadenylation sequence (Papovavirus SV40)
• nuclear localization sequence (Papovavirus SV40)
• Gateway recombination sequence (lambda phage)
|Created Method||DNA electroporation|
|Expression at the larval stage||no expression|
|Expression at the juvenile stage||muscle, endostyle, peripharyngeal band, retropharyngeal band (RFP)|
|Expression at the adult stage||muscle, endostyle, peripharyngeal band, retropharyngeal band (RFP) sperm (MiTP)|
|Picture at the larval stage|
|Picture at the juvenile stage|
|Picture at the adult stage|
|Sequence of insertion site|
|Gene present at the insertion site|
Sasakura Y et al., Enhancer detection in the ascidian Ciona intestinalis with transposase-expressing lines of Minos., Dev Dyn. 2008 Jan;237(1):39-50.
|Available||sperm||The living animals of this transgenic line is currently unavailable. Please contact Yasunori Sasakura (), if you wish to use the line for your experiment.|