If you wish to request for strains, please contact Yasunori Sasakura () to check if stock is available.
* To order adults, fill in the quantity and click "To order" to add it to your cart.
If you want to change the quantity, click "To cancel", fill in the new quantity and add it to your cart.
|transgene (derived organism)||
• Minos (Drosophila hydei)
• pBluescript (plasmid vector)
• GFP (Aequorea victoria)
• SV40 polyadenylation sequence (Papovavirus SV40)
• nuclear localization sequence (Papovavirus SV40)
• Gateway recombination sequence (lambda phage)
|Created Method||DNA/RNA electroporation|
|Expression at the larval stage||neural tissue|
|Expression at the juvenile stage||neural tissue|
|Expression at the adult stage||neural tissue|
|Picture at the larval stage|
|Picture at the juvenile stage|
|Picture at the adult stage|
|Sequence of insertion site|
|Gene present at the insertion site|
Joly JS et al., Culture of Ciona intestinalis in closed systems., Dev Dyn. 2007 Jul;236(7):1832-40.
Sasakura Y et al (2010) Mol. Genet. Genomics 283(1),99-110
Iitsuka T et al (2014) Sci Rep 4(),5050
Yoshida et al (2017) Dev Biol 423, 111-125
Satoh T et al (2018) Sci Rep 8(1),5869